Now OpenESL 0.1 is now released.
The download link is:
The detail of functions and operations could be found in the user manual.
1. Integrated Development Environment. That means that one writes SystemC modules and runs simulation in one please.
2. Eclipse GEF GUI. One can do system configuration using the GUI, like CoWare Platform Architect.
3. Component Wizard. Using the wizard, OpenESL generates quite a few necessary codes automatically for you.
4. Environment setup, makefile, XMLs for components and your system,..., and so on, are all auto. One needs not write any code for these.
5. TLM2.0 ready. You can choose to use TLM2.0 interface or not. Codes for interfaces of modules are automatically generated too.
6. Profiling tool is ready if you use OpenESL equipped TLM2.0 bus and interfaces.
To be released:
1. SVN tool to be released soon.
2. GtkWave tool to be released soon.
3. Design Examples to be released soon.
4. Video tutorial to be released soon.
5. Co-Simulation with Matlab/Simulink, CoWare, ModelSim, SMIMS USB FPGA board to be released soon.
6. 8051 SystemC Model and its FPGA version to be used with OpenESL.
Leave messages if you need help. Otherwise, contact: